1) icu ventilator acm812a
- suitable for adult and child
- for various treatment environments such as emergency room, operating theater, ambulance, patient transfer and first-aid
- unique invasive and non-invasive ventilation modes to meet the different patients' needs
- inspiration halt, convenient for sucking phlegm
- oxygen mixing technique to adjust oxygen concentration and meet the oxygen therapy need
- alarm and monitoring system which meet the international safety standard
- tft screen, displaying various respiration parameters and waveforms
- with built-in battery and on-vehicle power connector for a/c and d/c power supply
- peep valve, humidifier, trolley, supporting arm and other accessories as optional
applications: adult, child
control mode: pneumatic driven and electric controlled, time switch, pressure limit, volume control, apnea ventilation
ventilation modes: a/c, simv, spont, sigh, nippv, manual
respiratory rate: 4bpm～80bpm
tidal volume 0，50ml～1500ml
i:e ratio 1: 0.3, 1: 0.5, 1: 0.7, 1: 1, 1: 1.5, 1: 2, 1: 2.5, 1: 3, 1: 3.5, 1: 4
trigger sensitivity: -2kpa～2kpa,continuously adjustable
oxygen concentration: 48-100%
display mode: lcd screen display
waveform airway pressure waveform display
tidal volume, minute volume, respiratory rate, peak airway pressure
upper airway pressure limit lower airway pressure limit
low battery alarm
power supply failure
silence for alarm
2) bpap non-invasive ventilator y-30t
eco smart heating system with innovative dual water chambers design delivers accurate water quantity control with real time compensation, ensuring excellent humidifying capacity and improves comfort.
easy to take off and clean.
function to prevent overheating when water is out.
inspiratory / expiratory sensitivity
8 grades of i sens and e sens optimize the compliance of machine with the patient
target tidal volume function
optimize ipap according to mean vt of last 5 breathings and prescribed target vt. larger difference between mean vt and target vt takes more evident adjustment in ipap.
inspiratory pressure is between ipap min and ipap max.
larger difference between mean vt and target vt takes more evident adjustment in ipap.
patient vt is the mean of vt values from patient’s last 5 breathing